Super Sonic Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic Roleplay Forum. Come here all Sonic lovers.

3 posters

Bijomaru “the white flash” Genshi

Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Bijomaru “the white flash” Genshi Empty Bijomaru “the white flash” Genshi

Post  Rasher204 Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:42 pm

Name: Bijomaru “the white flash” Genshi

Species: European Rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)

Organization: Chaotix
    Current Teammates: Kinichi the bat and George D. Morris

Appearance: Bijomaru is average height for a mobian with pristinely flawless white fur, he wares his long ears back and down over his shoulders. He has a tuft of hair over the top of his midsection slightly longer then the rest of his fur (think shadow) and a pailer flesh color on the parts of his face not covered in fur, he wares heavy brown work gloves and boots that look medieval in origin and a matching belt with a green jewel on its buckle containing a holster for his sword that he cares along the back side of his hips falling to the left with the handle at the right. His eyes are very light teal and his nose is a classic black rabbit’s nose not sticking out like that of a hedgehog and triangular in shape. He is consistently described as very good looking and caries himself in a lofty, pretentious manner.

History: Bijomaru’s past is sort of an enigma, he was arrested and found guilty of several murders and jailed as a cereal killer, to this day he is not sorry for a single one of the murders. He spent a very long time in prison until his power was needed to put an end to Robotnic’s robotic armies which he did in exchange for time off his sentence (-25 out of 400 years). Though that went well the leaders of Chaotix believed that he could be reformed and visited him asking him if he would join them and give up killing, his response was “if you let me out of here there will be many dead people” so he was left in prison for another couple of years until he suddenly became a model prisoner, this he attributed to his newfound love of gardening and himself that he had found. Eventually he agreed to join Chaotix and decide that he was the leader of his team even though that was simply not true.

Location of origin: Star Light Zone

Personality: Bijomaru is completely self absorbed bordering on narcissism, this leads to a sense of overconfidence and an overzealous attitude. This stems not from his ability or reputation but rather his good looks. In addition to his already difficult to deal with attitude and vanity Bijomaru has a few other personality flaws, he enjoys messing with his opponents had has at times displayed signs of sadism, preferring to toy with his enemies mentally and physically before finishing them off. His overconfidence would have been his undoing long ago if it weren’t for his frighteningly high abilities, for example he will tell his opponents that his sword has no guard because he never has to defend or that he dose not even know what defending is because he is so skilled, he also holds his “beauty” over the heads of others and treats those less physically beautiful then himself much worse then those on his level. Bijomaru’s sexuality is extremely questionable and he dose not confirm or deny any guesses/accusations anyone has to offer. Though he prefers strong opponents and is often disappointed when he wins easily he has no problem slashing away at weaker targets as well and will harm his own subordinates if the mood strikes him (good thing he has no subordinates).

Equipment:
    -Roses: ordinary roses, they have no real advantage they are just for show
    -Sword: his sword is two and a half feet ((that’s much longer to scale for a mobian)) long and one sided, the blade is perfectly strait and structured like a thin elongated cleaver with a right triangular end, the blade has no guard, the side of the blade has a rose design along it, the entire blade is Immensely well made and made to look as good as it is deadly.

Special Abilities:
    -Electrokinesis: the psychic ability to create and manipulate electricity from the user’s body, naturally he is not harmed by electricity ether
    -Fencer: he is an immensely skilled fencer in both foil and saber styles
    -Very good looking/persuasive: uses this to get what he wants, he is a master charmer who can even influence people with no physical attraction to men
    -Rabbit’s senses: Extremely keen senses ((all five)) honed in to a wonderful state of awareness

Special moves:
    -Rabbit’s jump: because he is a rabbit he can naturally jump higher than most, but he has honed this ability in to a much greater technique surpassing any natural ability
    -Lightning Lunge: his swiftest and most powerful lunge coupled with lightning to work as a drill made up of electricity
    -Lightening bomb: by holding a hand so that the fingers are curved around the palm he conducts electricity between every point on his palm and fingers until there is no air in the hand and releases all that energy in the form of a massive blast (needs to be charged for 1 post))
    -Lightning Tail: uses lightning which comes from his body to a fixed point to swing himself about that point

Goals: Make the world as beautiful as he thinks he is

((Note: Bijomaru’s first name is a reference to Bijomaru Mogami, the character from the Azumi series on which he is based, Bijo being French fro Jewel and Maru being a common Japanese suffix for male names))
    Infested_Hobo
    Infested_Hobo
    Admin

Bijomaru “the white flash” Genshi Empty Re: Bijomaru “the white flash” Genshi

Post  Infested_Hobo Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:01 pm

APPROVED!!!
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls

Location : On my jetpack, smokin' rebels with my blasters. Babang!

Post  keymaster of souls Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:31 pm

Just saw that movie five minutes ago.
    THIS IS HIM!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post  Rasher204 Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:41 pm

yeah isn't he wonderful! (ruined Hyugas death scene! (>_<)^ yea!)
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls

Post  keymaster of souls Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:46 pm

Yeah. Seriously, just give him the finger while you're at it. That way you ruin his death scene and the last thing he sees is you flippin' the bird.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post  Rasher204 Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:52 pm

hes to BEAUTIFUL for that ((takeing very long for me to post for some odd reason))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls

Post  keymaster of souls Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:09 pm

Oh yeah. He is too beautiful. I want to run my fingers through his hiar, and I'm straight(actually, I've been wondering if I am or not. It's a debate in my head)
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post  Rasher204 Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:43 am

Pssht, bisexuality is the only way to go, it takes all the guesswork out of life (I have been bisexual since birth I thank you)
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls

Post  keymaster of souls Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:23 pm

I guess it could work until I get things straightened out in my head.
    Say, monkey could give hyuuga the finger for bijomaru!
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post  Rasher204 Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:56 pm

but TOBIZARU hates him...
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls

Post  keymaster of souls Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:54 pm

He is still monkey, but you do have a point.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:51 am