Super Sonic Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic Roleplay Forum. Come here all Sonic lovers.

5 posters

Shane Shocker's Wild Adventures

Infested_Hobo
    Infested_Hobo
    Admin

Shane Shocker's Wild Adventures Empty Shane Shocker's Wild Adventures

Post  Infested_Hobo Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:46 pm

((Open Posting))

Shane just woke up. It was bright and early. He was surrounded by trees, had no food or water, was totally lost, and didn't truly care about any of it. He was drowsy and started moving rather slowly and in a zombie-like fashion. After many hours he came across a stream. He shocked a small fish with he electric powers, cooked it, and ate it. He grabbed a drink and moved on.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Shane Shocker's Wild Adventures Empty Re: Shane Shocker's Wild Adventures

Post  Rasher204 Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:56 pm

He came across a path between two wild fields of tall grass where a damaged robot faced three mobians, "oh well THIS won't do, his arm is broken! MONKEY repair him!" spoke a flamboyant rabbit in a indigent voice "why bother, its a waste of time" said a rather large ape calmly "I don't want him to lose just because of that! He suppose to be strong REPAIR HIM!" the ape sighed "fine but it isn't a good idea to help out such a dangerous rogue robot..." the monkey whipped out some tools and restored the highly hostile robot with ease while the rabbit drew a sword "do you imagine yourself being slashed?" he asked it "you see the cut but its to late, you cant do anything" he said taking a step forward "do you know why this sword has no guard? It is because I never have to defend" the robot made an angry sparking noise as he dashed at the rabbit

it was about one minute later that Shane showed up

the Rabbit held the immensely damaged robot up by his sword unharmed by the electricity "not dead? good lets give it another go!" he said reading a hand when the apes large metal hand came over the robots head which suddenly exploded "dont waste time" said the ape having put the thing out of its misery "MONKEY! you've ruined my fun! now I'll just have to kill you!" the monkey bated his strike away with an armored hand "shut up, I see someone"
    Infested_Hobo
    Infested_Hobo
    Admin

Post  Infested_Hobo Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:51 pm

Shane, although a loner, didn't mind a little showing off. He started walking towards the Mobians with a high held chest. When he reached them he jumped onto the large robot and surrounded his entire body in electricity, making him glow and in contrast with the low sun made him beam. "The names Shane, Shane SHOKCER!!!!" he said, shouting the last word. "And who might you be?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post  Rasher204 Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:18 am

The rabbit spoke up imedatly "I am know as Bijomaru Genshi and..." he began when the third of their group, a bat, spoke up "wait! he might be one of those uh... what ere they Gorge?" the monkey understood "robotnik's rejected inventions and experiments he had dumped in this area that have been stirring up trouble but this guy isnt a robot" The rabbit interrupted "who cares! a rough count will do and we're getting paid by the head anyway you there, the strong looking one! Un Gaurd you salubrious reject!"
    Infested_Hobo
    Infested_Hobo
    Admin

Post  Infested_Hobo Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:11 pm

(Where did you get rabbit character from?)

"Now now, theres no need to get all fussy about." Spoke Shane as he jumped down in front of the rabbit. "The monkey has a point. I am as you say "robotnik's inventions" but I wasn't rejected, I escaped. And I don't feel like fighting at the moment so I won't." Shane stood there completely open and defenseless.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post  Rasher204 Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:33 pm

"well that works just perfectly because I can fight you!" he said charging forward when the APE (only Bijomaru calls him monkey) grabbed ahold of him "I see, at the moment were looking for robots that have been terrorizing the nearby village, our current employer" the rabbit trashed about wildly "D@MN YOU MONKEY!" he said releasing his OWN electricity as he was dropped, the ape blew on his burnt hands "crazy idiot! you almost shorted me out" the rabit smiled as he regained his composure smelling a rose "you knew all about my power don't act suprized" he said standoffishly

((hes Bijomaru Mogambi from Azumi))
    Infested_Hobo
    Infested_Hobo
    Admin

Post  Infested_Hobo Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:08 pm

"No, I will NOT fight you. I have made up my mind, but if you don't mind I would like to tag along for a time. I don't actually live anywhere and I travel wherever my body takes me." At this particular the supposedly destroyed robot moved slightly. Shane then proceeded to surround his hand in electricity and slammed his fist into the weakened armor. The fist easily penetrated and completly short surceted the robot. "Anywho, you keep speaking of an "employer". Is this "employer" a secret?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post  Rasher204 Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:42 am

"local village officials" said the ape standoffish "but officially we work for a detective agency known as the Chaotix" the rabbit seemed discontent "honestly you rely on it to much, your lightning, I almost never use mine" he said demonstrating by conducting electricity in his hand in much the same way, meanwhile the bat ran around singing like an idiot
    Infested_Hobo
    Infested_Hobo
    Admin

Post  Infested_Hobo Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:32 pm

"How did they get you three toegether? Yea well I utilize my electricity a lot. It is a great substitute for light, heating, and lighting fires. I have a staff as well. Now, lets have a friendly spar shall we." Shane pulled the staff from off of his back and stood in a position that he considered "ready".
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post  Rasher204 Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:51 pm

the rabbit turned to his rose "you and I are both immune to lightning, I have never met someone who shares the same power I have had since birth but I know that I have never had to defend before" he said holding his guardless sword "and I doubt you have been trained?" it wasn't like Bijomaru to refuse a fight but he disliked having to restrain himself and avoid killing his opponents, if this guy HAD any potential he would allow him to at least reach it first

George simply kept walking "I don't want to talk about how I got involved with these looneys"
    Infested_Hobo
    Infested_Hobo
    Admin

Post  Infested_Hobo Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:06 pm

"Training. I trained myself. I fight my own way and no technique is like mine. You may call it reckless, but what does it matter to you. I use my staff as a conductor. Since its metal I can send my electricity through it, but you knew that." Shane continued in his "ready" stance, waiting for a move.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post  Rasher204 Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:15 pm

if there was one thing Bijomaru didn't respond well to it was someone who did not know when to quit "Im going to show you just how useless.... you and your efforts are" he said with the wide souless stare drenched in bloodlust that only a true animal can give, this was totaly unpressednted but then again Bijomaru WAS once a cerial killer so it was to be expected in an instant he had dashed off and when he was a few inches before him he vanished... no vanished wasnt the right word the way the wind chaged, he had flew? In actuality he had jumped supernaturaly high in to the air, the glint in the sky was the only warning shane got

George's expression changed "oh no, this is bad"
    Infested_Hobo
    Infested_Hobo
    Admin

Post  Infested_Hobo Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:19 pm

"Past criminal ey? Well that was a little obsessive. You know your control leaves a lot to be desired. I don't think I want to fight now. I said a "friendly spar" not a "RIP HIM TO SHREADS SPAR." Shane, being oblivious didnt' realize the situation he was in. "What is this anyway?"
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post  Rasher204 Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:22 pm

the sky lit up with a vibrant blue, George grabed the bart and jumped to saftey as the earth was torn apart by a MASSIVE lightning bomb, which did nothing to shane of cource, howeever all the electristy ubsured his vission and hearing with the light and sound therefore he could not see or hear Bijomaru behind him, or his slash to his back
    Infested_Hobo
    Infested_Hobo
    Admin

Post  Infested_Hobo Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:32 pm

"Oh crud." said Shane as he felt a slash graze his back. He spun around with his staff swinging in the direction that the attack had come from. "Wow, and I thought you would have been one for a fair fight."
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post  Rasher204 Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:37 pm

Bijomaru said nothing, but he jumped to the side before slahing at his exposed chest
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls

Location : On my jetpack, smokin' rebels with my blasters. Babang!

Post  keymaster of souls Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:27 pm

((now might be a bad time but...))
    Charles was walking through the fields. This reminded him of home on the farm. Big fields he used to play in as a youngster, the smell of straw, the animals. BACK TO REALITY...charles looked around the field he was in, then noticed two people fighting. "Now might not be the best time but...what could I do?" he asked himself.
    Infested_Hobo
    Infested_Hobo
    Admin

Post  Infested_Hobo Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:15 pm

"This is just stupid." Shane blocked the slash by holding his staff vertically and blocking. When the foes sword made contact Shane flung his arm sideways hoping to disarm the rabbit.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post  Rasher204 Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:41 pm

((Im gonna ignore you for the time being key, we are in the middle of something))

rather than pull back or stop moving when his sword met his staff Bijomaru lept slighly and by shfing the weight in his body rock along the staff mid air iusing the blade then diving farward to attack
    Infested_Hobo
    Infested_Hobo
    Admin

Post  Infested_Hobo Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:40 pm

((I don't get what you said.))
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post  Rasher204 Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:48 pm

((really cant make that any clearer, he jumped and rocked his sword along your weapon to get over it and slid farward to attack))
    Infested_Hobo
    Infested_Hobo
    Admin

Post  Infested_Hobo Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:42 pm

Shane saw that his manuver hadn't wored. He jumped back about two feet avoiding the attack.
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post  Rasher204 Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:50 pm

Fortunitly for Bijomaru his blade was already on the poll, given that it wasnt moved in relitive position to Shane he was able to hook his blade around it and pull himself to turn around to the back of him as they flew back "You Know, we are in the middle of war? Personal war happens in your brain! Your game is over, close your eyes!" he wasnt making any sort of since at all, Georeg called to him, "Oi new guy! he gets like this if you dont disarm him or stop him hes only going to get more out of contrull!" Bijomaru aimed a mid air kick for Shane's injured back
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls

Location : On my jetpack, smokin' rebels with my blasters. Babang!

Post  keymaster of souls Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:30 pm

Charles had to help this guy. Charles ran towards them. "Stop it! Leave him alone!"

Last edited by keymaster of souls on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rasher204
    Rasher204
    Admin

Post  Rasher204 Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:37 pm

((unless you want to die or are wearing rubber gloves thats a bad idea, did you forget about electricity???))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content